CARQUEST of Chelsea: Auto Parts Coupons
The old saying, "If it ain't broke don't fix it" isn't bad advice, but regular maintenance on your car or truck is a good idea. Follow the CARQUEST of Chelsea tips below to help you save money on the cost of car repair and auto parts in Chelsea. If you have questions about coupons and offers on a specific part, give us a call at 734-475-3741 or stop by our store at 405 N Main St.
- Perform a regular tune-up. It is the key to easy car maintenance and avoiding the cost of car repairs.
- Pay attention to the "service lights" on your dashboard. Today's trucks and cars have as many computer parts as they do mechanical auto parts. Many of these important computer parts tell you when car maintenance is needed.
- Respond quickly. The service light is often easy and affordable but ignoring a service light can increase the cost of future car repairs.
- Check with your local auto parts store for coupons, rebates, and offers. It is a great way to save on the cost of car repairs. Many auto parts and tire manufacturers offer rebates that could save you a bundle on the cost of repairs and replacements.
- Our auto parts specialists will provide you with the very best advice on auto parts. Discussing the cost of needed repairs with them can save you money on labor and lower the cost of auto parts.
- Finally, spending a little time getting to know your owner's manual is time well spent. The owner's manual contains valuable tips for keeping the cost of car maintenance and auto parts affordable.
CARQUEST of Chelsea Coupons, Promotions and Offers
Call For Weekly Coupons
For Truck and Car Auto Parts
Keep Repair Costs Low!
Call Today! 734-475-3741
Some Restrictions Apply
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Every experience is perfect. Just today, my 1988 truck door latch gizmo breaks or is stuck. I exit truck but can't close the door. It's pouring down rain. I call local dealership where I have serviced and ask for a house call or at least help of some kind. They tell me to bring it in and they will look at but parts will take time to order. I am thinking "but it's pouring down rain and it's 55 speed limit on road into town." I hang up and remember how wonderful Chelsea Carquest guys have been since I bought this truck. I call tell them the problem and they tell me the "trick" to fix it--you need to pull the outside handle up (like you are opening it) in order the the latch to release and go back into place. I run outside in the rain, I try it and it works! Love these guys every time. Now I can go to work!.